Friday, November 16, 2007

THEN SILENCE FELL...

The silence is deafening... I miss the noise, especially when the sorry artists from Angono trained their sights on me last week. They created damning issues against me. Even conspired with a PDI columnist (babaeng wala naman epekto kung magsulat) in putting the heat on me. The lady reporter, or should I say correspondent (whatever!) thought I didn't know where she was trying to put me. Sorry, iha. journalist opisina ka lang. YOu wanna see REAL journalists? Nandun hinahabol ng bala. Kinakasuhan ng libel. Binabaril at kung anu ano pang dangers ang hinaharap. Di tulad mo, SYOTA ka lang yata kasi ng isang artist. Ikaw kaya ang tirahin namin? Hehehe. But you're lucky I'm not like you. I've been a journalist for so many years. And Im glad I did not earn my reputation the way you sadly did. As journalists, we are not in
the business of dragging other private individuals in any controversy, unless your motives are driven by malice. So hard you tried to put words into my mouth, So sorry you got nothing. Because we, as REAL journalists, (not you paid hack!) know our limitations. We know how to respect other people's rights. We may have our own biases and all that, but we never put that in writing, especially if it would serve our own interest. And you, whose name I will never mention because you lack dignity, should remind yourself always that in every issue, there are things that should never be dignified.
Anyway, I was informed that the artists, five days after I came out and exposed them, went to UP and distributed copies of my supposed text messages to them to defend themselves. I never really knew the contents of the SANITIZED text messages they had printed and I never really had the interest to know. Number one, they lost the moral argument. NUmber two, they ran out of issues to debate on. Number three, personal attacks are the worst in debate. Pathetic.
Ito naman kasing tarantadong si Gappi, kung anu ano na naisip para makaganti.
Kupal, hindi mo ba alam na maraming nakasave sa inbox ko na text messages ng chairman of the board niyo?
Wire Tuazon and I had exchanged a lot of messages before I awarded the contract to you. The oldest on my cellphone were those he sent on JUly 14, where he assured the NPC of a lot of things, including "expected and revisions along the way. Manganganak pa ang concept...." We chose not to reveal the damning contents of the text messages because I didn't want wire to be humiliated! Kung si Gappi at Chitoy lang kahit ipakulong puwede sana e. But not Wire. He's a friend. The last text messages I saved were those that say: "BUUIN MO MUNA PERA BAGO TAYO MAG-USAP." O, naalala niyo na? Saved it last week of September. But of course, we decided not to do what you did because MAGMUMUKHA KAMI TANGA! Ayaw naman naming magmukhang desperado sa atensiyon. The saved messages were photographed, transcribed and analyzed. NPC officials and our lawyers have copies of those. Saan man gamitin, up to them.

Unfortunately, ayaw na namin pahabain ito. As Roy puts it, everything has been ventilated. Sabi nga ng kumpare kong si Arnold Clavio, bakit naman sa media ninyo pa ipinaraan? Oo nga naman. Halata tuloy e. Napasikat na sana namin kayo ngayon. Glory giveth, glory taketh away...

Only the obscure and exploited painters of the group deserve to be honored. There's time to leave the group. Wake up, men. You are being used and manipulated to the hilt! Di niyo ba napansin walang ibang Angono group ang sumuporta sa inyo? Because the local folks there know about your leaders...

They're damned.

No comments: