Saturday, November 17, 2007

FOUL LANGUAGE

My bestfriend, Jas, asked me why I had to use FOUL language on this blog. Told him that as a genuine Novo Ecijano, (http://www.anaknggapan.blogspot.com/), I usually have PUTANG INA for breakfast, TANG INA NIYO for lunch and for dinner, PUTANG INA also. I don't want to pretend. What you see is what you will get. When Joel Egco says PUTANG INA, that means I'm excited (or mad). It depends on my mood. And when I say good things about some issues or people, that means I really feel good about them. No pretensions. THis is my goddamn world and this is the only place on this god damn planet where I can be who I really am. Where I can speak my mind. Where I can say what I want to say to my heart's delight.
If you have a problem with that (use of foul language), you should grow up! Or better yet, get out of this blog and visit others that are only being used to display the authors' grammatical prowess or their silly views about silly subjects. Pa-cute lang. Me, on the other hand, I don't care about what my visitors think. I don't give a damn about what others may think. That's freedom. In this free market of ideas, some are fresh while some are stale... It depends on one's unique perceptions.. Whatever the case, whatever the language used (or unused), it's getting the message across great lenghts that matters the most..
TANG INA NIYO :)

No comments: